How To View Topic Video on LMS
Dated:May 31, 22
Many students are facing issues about topic video not marked as Viewed and they are unable to go to the next topic.
Kindly follow these steps in order to successfully complete all tabs of a topic:
1) After login on to LMS select CS609 and click on it to open course main page.
2) Click on the last viewed topic.
3) Generally, a topic will have 4 tabs: Pre-Assessment, Video, Reading, and Post-Assessment.
4) The Pre-Assessment tab will be activated by default. Take the quiz. After this, Pre-Assessment tab will be marked as Completed (Green tick mark on the upper right corner).
5) Now click on the Next button at the upper right corner (On the Topic Title Bar). The next tab, Video will be activated.
6) Click on the video to start playing. Note that you MUST watch at least 25% video (of the total video time) in order to mark it as Viewed.
7) While playing the video, you must NOT:
- Fast forward the video
- Jump to any time/point in the video
- Skip the video
8) After video has been marked as completed, you may click on the Next button at the upper right corner. The next tab, Reading, will be activated.
9) By default, you should remain on the reading tab for 3 seconds; after that, it will be marked as Viewed.
10) Now click on the Next button; post-assessment quiz tab will be opened.
We suggest you to open your LMS on a desktop/laptop system with any Chromium based web browser (Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge) with latest updates.
If you still face any issues, like next topic not opening, you may contact LMS Support team through VU Support Ticketing System: https://www.vu.edu.pk/SupportSystem/login.aspx